Always include a link or an attachment containing your list in your first e-mail. Failure to do so may result in your e-mail going ignored.
- If you're new to trading, and thus doesn't have anything like that to offer, inform me.
Please avoid being vague when you contact me.
- Don't just ask me if I "want to trade", tell me that you are interested in audio x/video y
- It is highly likely that I will ignore you if you fail to comply with this. If you say you're interested in "x number of audios", without immediately going into specifics (for big trades), that's acceptable.
I do not accept streaming links, only direct downloads of compressed folders (.zip, .rar. b1), private torrents or dropbox folders. E-mail attachments and song-by-song downloads are not acceptable methods of trading. Uncompressed folders on 4shared is acceptable in a pinch, but it has to be in a folder no matter what.
This goes without saying, but please be polite. A signature at the end of your e-mail, or a little note explaining how you came across this site, really would make all the difference:)
I upload audio recordings to: mediafire (preferred), mega (short term), 4shared, sendspace & depositfiles
I upload video recordings to: mega, 4shared, in rare cases mediafire, depositfiles
Dropbox is a possibility, if you prefer that, but it's not my preference. Sometimes I experiment with different sites.
If you have a preference, or are unable to download from a specific site, please tell me beforehand.
Videos are generally uploaded as 500-MB-per-piece split .rar archives.
If you'd rather I use HJSplit, that can be arranged, though please make this known before I start uploading a new video. I never upload each VTS_ file separately.
Audios are generally .zipped.
Commercially available items will not be traded out, nor will I profit from any of the items listed on this site. In other words, I will not sell anything listed on this site, nor trade out anything that can be bought in stores.
Trading Ratios (negotiable)
- I trade DVD/VOB by disc, i.e. 1 two-disc show = 2 single disc shows
- I generally trade audio : DVD at a 3:1 ratio, which I realise is uncommon
- Audio : Online Video at 2:1
- Rare or limited items at 2:1 (items are only marked "limited" upon request," rare " on case-by-case assessment. Feel free to let me know if something needs to be re-evaluated)
- Items marked "No Further Trades", "NFT" or similar will not be traded out.
My Audio Masters
- My masters are always available for trades, unless I happen to be on vacation.
- I will never wish for any of them to be given NFT status, I'm happy to share.
- Credit is not necessary, though please don't delete the .txt file.
On the subjects of gifts:
- I'm always happy to help out new traders, or established ones in need.
- I often gift items when the situation calls for it. Whether it does, however, should be my decision. Please don't come begging for them, instead concentrate on making a favourable impression.
- Also, if I do agree to send you a gift? Please, it'll take you two seconds to fire off a "thank you!" upon receiving the links. I'm amazed by the number of people who actually neglect to do this.
Do not be afraid to get in touch, an arrangement can always be made!